Wednesday, May 30, 2012

She is here!!!!

 Our Family of 6!!!
 Such a little cutie!
Jalyee May was born on 5/24/12 at 8:08 p.m. Weighed 9 lbs 4 oz.  Height 22".  Head I believe was 14 1/2".  All in all the delivery went well and we are now adjusting to having a newborn in the home again.  Her sisters just adore her and always want to hold her.  My mom, dad and Joy were here to help while I was in the hospital and then my mom stayed to help me until today.  My girls went back to Utah with my parents today and will come back Saturday.  Hopefully I get some much needed rest while they are gone but I sure miss them!  We are excited that Jaylee is finally here and love being a family of 6!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh!! Congrats!! She is just PRECIOUS and beautiful!!! I LOVE the crocheted stuff she is wearing in the pics...so cute!

    I hope you are getting some rest and are recovering well and adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm late in commenting, but I wanted to pass along my CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is just beautiful Amy and I'm glad to hear that both you and Jaylee are doing well. I bet the girls are in 7th heaven!! Good luck adjusting to your family of 6 - best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love those little outfits she has on, so cute!

    ReplyDelete